Our Da Nang Evening Food Tour is a night out on the town, where you can experience the pleasures of Da Nang dining. The city really comes alive after dark, when sun-shy locals come out to eat, drink and chat away on sidewalks. We’ll start the tour at 5 pm in the city center near the Dragon Bridge before making our way down bustling side streets to check out some local eateries. Along the way, you can eat your dinner in someone’s living room, roll up grilled morsels in rice paper, and watch your food get cooked right in front of you. Make sure you save room for dessert! The evening tour gives you a healthy serving of local food and fun in equal measure.
Evening Food Tour Details
- see, hear and truly experience the city as you walk down bustling streets
- try lots of Da Nang’s specialty dishes
- discover places you’d never venture into on your own, away from the tourist crowd
- small groups – normally 5 person max (larger private groups is no problem)
- special requests welcome!